Click a Category
Click a Category
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 or above and get $14.00 off
HART Irati-J European Hunting Jacket - Womens
Quality, style, practicality and function
Every so often, something really special comes along. From our trip to a major hunting trade show in Germany in March 2013, IT’S A TRAP discovered the premium quality, purpose-built, European HART Collection of Hunting Apparel.
Europe has a serious and continuing tradition of hunting that has evolved over many centuries. This long pedigree and history of the classic quality hunting jacket resulted in the beautifully designed and made HART range. This stunning jacket is a statement of classic and distinctive European style.
IT’S A TRAP exclusively carries HART jackets in Australia. On our shelves, we have their Irati-L (mens and womens) and Larrun-C hunting jackets.
Even though this is a high-tech item, owning and wearing the Irati-J jacket can make you feel like both lord of the manor and an outdoor adventurer.
In Australia, it is not only hunters who appreciate the benefits and protection from the elements with the HART European jackets. Farmers, campers, horse riders, photographers, fishers, sports people and others who spend days and nights in outdoor activities all benefit from these highly desirable, sensible and practical jackets.
HART jackets are built to last for decades of outdoor use and are a wise investment in your long-term comfort and enduring style.
The Womens Irati-J Hunting Jacket is avaialable in MEDIUM size only at present.
Irati-J Hunting Jacket
- Solid quilt lining for serious warmth out in the cold
- Water proof
- Wind proof
- Glare proof
- Breathable fabric
- Silent fabric for quietly approaching nervous prey
- 10 pockets, large and small, inside and out, to carry what you need in the jacket without carrying extra bags, including a long, waterproof, lined, double-ended pocket around the rear base of the jacket to carry small game caught out in the field
- Inbuilt shoulder straps for throwing the jacket back off your shoulders when the weather warms up and from physical exertion - both hands are free without having to carry the jacket by hand out in the field - bring the Irati-J jacket back up over the shoulders later, after cooling down.
- Seriously researched, designed and well made
- Ventilation under the arms by zips and Velcro for temperature adjustment
- Three built in pull-ties to seal and lock in the warmth around the neck, waist and bottom of the jacket in weather extremes
- The men’s jacket is long enough to cover the rear end of hunters
- Machine washable – gentle wash
- Press-stud tabs over two lower, large front pockets to optionally hold up pocket flaps for fast access to ammunition in those pockets when you need it quickly
- Ergonomically styled for comfort in men’s and women’s shapes, adult sizes only
- Colour – olive green means that this jacket can also be used in casual social situations and some outdoor workplaces.
- Strong, warm and silent
- Thinsulate padded hunting jacket
- Maximum comfort plus silent and durable materials
- EDS ergonomic details
- PTFE membrane with a high waterproofness (over 10000 mm)
- Breathability (10000 gr/m2)
- All seams are taped for weatherproofing
- Shell 1: 65% Nylon, 35% Cotton
- Shell 2: 100% Polyester
- Filling: PTFE membrane
- Padding: 100% Polyester
- Lining: 100% Polyester
Adult womens size
Irati-J development history
The prestigious German institute KWF (Kuratorium für Waldarbeit und Forsttechnik) has recognised the quality and innovation behind the Irati-J jacket, awarding it the highest mark in its quality test (1.5).
The KWF is a forestry research technological institute specifically dedicated to training professionals and with a prestige and importance that goes way beyond German borders.
This award is a fair recognition of the work performed by the HART R&D team in developing the Irati-J range, which is a hard-wearing, silent and highly-comfortable garment, thanks to the many ergonomic details incorporated in the jacket.
The HART range has been an international benchmark since 1990. Innovative design, correct material selection and the application of the latest technologies have enabled it to produce products adapted to the specific needs of the most demanding markets across Europe. Through IT'S A TRAP, Hart jackets are now available in Australia.
HART has developed the EDS concept (Ergonomic Design System) with one objective in mind: to create innovative, high-tech hunting clothes using designs which offer improved performance in terms of comfort.
HART has enjoyed a strong presence in the European market from the outset as, in addition to the quality of its products, it has enjoyed fantastic service offered by its distributors, thanks to which HART is currently present in practically all European countries.
Since its very first collection, HART has always placed considerable emphasis on creating garments that would act like a second skin. Adequate clothing for hunting or any other outdoor activity must feature the following basic characteristics: COMFORT, HARD WEARING AND FUNCTIONAL. Based on these principles, the HARTWARE CONCEPT was developed. It serves as the basis for designing the garments for all the collections.
The result is a range of HART outdoor clothing and footwear which controls the flow of heat to and from the body for maximum comfort, regardless of the level of physical activity.
Technology and materials
New fabrics and garment design and preparation techniques are constantly being developed to ensure garments are increasingly more comfortable, lighter, and hard wearing. HART conducts many different tests and studies to incorporate the most important advances in its new collections.
Some examples of these new Hart fabric technology incorporations include:
3M Thinsulate insulation
The thermally-efficient system provides superior warmth, soft, breathable and multi-layered fabrics so that you remain comfortable.
High durability even after rugged use and repeated cleanings
Effective in dry and wet weather conditions.
A specific fabric mix that includes very breathable outerwear plus high waterproof features. This system is less likely to overload with perspiration from heavy physical use or cause discomfort to the wearer compared to less breathable and less waterproof fabrics.
EDS - Ergonomic Design System
EDS is design and development system of sport clothing to the highest levels, using top-level innovation to create technically-advanced hunting apparel with designs that improve the garments performance in terms of comfort. The human body bones and muscles show how to develop the second skin - our clothing. Physical activity is one of the main issues of hunting, therefore hunting apparel must follow human anatomy looking ergonomic efficiencies in all our movements.